- Company Name: obd2world
Web url: http://www.obd2world.it
Company Address: OBD2WORLD SRL via Fratelli Rosselli 5 00034 Colleferro (RM)
As the fastest developer of automobile equipments company, OLLO Company eagerly hopes you would join our venture and gain the wonderful future of this industry. We welcome all serious buyers to become our local distributor or wholesaler. Here are some descriptions of our partnership policy:
OLLO Company Responsibilities
- 1.OLLO Company will accept orders from distributors and use its best efforts to deliver them within a reasonable time.
- 2. OLLO Company will provide support and assistance to the distributor by telephone or fax or email as may reasonably be required to promote and support the products.
- 3. OLLO Company will furnish the distributor with sales leads where appropriate.
- 4. Upon agreement, ‘Master’ OLLO Company distributors will be credited for end-user sales made directly through the OLLO Company website in the territory of the distributor. Such agreements will be made on a one-to-one basis and require additional distributor and OLLO Company commitments.
- 1. The distributor is appointed to sell agreed OLLO Company products in the agreed territory. Being an OLLO Company distributor does not automatically entitle the distributor to sell all products shown on the OLLO Company website.
- 2. The distributor accepts the appointment and agrees to represent the interests of OLLO Company and its OLLO Company marketing division within the terms of the agreement.
- 3. At the discretion of OLLO Company, products, prices and payment terms may be changed from time to time by amendment, deletion or addition. Where reasonably possible the distributor will be notified in advance with at least 30 days notice.
- 4. The distributor shall promote and sell agreed OLLO Company products and use its best efforts to maximize the quantity sold.
- 5. The distributor agrees to maintain or employ adequate technical staff to maintain a level of expertise necessary to demonstrate, promote and support the sale and use by customers of the products.
- 6. The distributor agrees to treat as confidential all information supplied by OLLO Company Ltd and not to use this information for any purpose other than promoting and selling the products.
- 7. The distributor agrees not to sell or promote competitive products and undertakes not to substitute alternative products for OLLO Company products following customer enquiry. Such practice is considered unethical and future site access will be immediately terminated.
OLLO Company will accept orders by fax, email or online. Usually orders will be confirmed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping of product is only undertaken to the distributor. OLLO Company is not able to accept orders for shipment direct to the distributor's end user.
Payment terms are agreed with each distributor. OLLO Company does not accept Letter of Credit or Cash against Documents. Payment methods shall be by either of the following methods:
1. Where no credit arrangement has been agreed, payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer as detailed on invoices from OLLO Company. For orders valued at less than $2000 net, payment can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) provided that the credit card details are passed in a secure format or by fax. OLLO Company is not responsible for fraudulent use of card details through inappropriate disclosure by the distributor, including by email transition.
2. Where credit arrangements have been agreed between OLLO Company and its distributor, the distributor shall make payments to OLLO Company Ltd within five (5) days of receiving the invoice from OLLO Company.
If the distributor is late in making payment, OLLO Company Ltd is entitled to charge interest at the rate of 2% per month or part thereof until the entire amount due is received. The distributor alone is liable for payment; payments by other parties shall be accepted conditionally, only if they are received on time in the full amount of the invoice and the identity of the distributor, the invoice number and the order number are clearly recognizable. The distributor has no right to retain any portion of a payment. The distributor may not offset an invoice against other claims unless these are undisputed or legally enforceable. Should OLLO Company need to engage the services of a law firm, solicitor, or debt collection agency to assist in the collection of the payment from the distributor, then the distributor agrees to pay OLLO Company the full costs and commissions charged by the law firm, solicitor, or debt collection agency for such services plus an additional administration fee to compensate OLLO Company for the additional administrative and management time required to collect the outstanding payment.
No returns are accepted without prior approval. In general, returns are only accepted for faulty goods or goods for repair. Prior authority and a Returns Authorization (RA) number must be given by OLLO Company in order to process any return. Items returned without an RA number marked on the shipping cartons and paperwork will be refused. Credit, if agreed beforehand, will be issued only on new, unmarked merchandise returned in original shipping containers. No returns can be made without prior shipping and paperwork information from OLLO Company. This will include shipping information as well as product valuations. Any unnecessary costs incurred by OLLO Company by failure of the distributor to follow the Return Instructions, will be billed back to the distributor.
You can contact our salesman for more details. Thank you very much indeed for your interests.